Rarefyi encourages everyone to share their life stories, experiences, mistakes, and tips. Perhaps you want others to learn from your actions? Maybe you have some advice you would like everyone to remember? Regardless, we welcome genuine and heartfelt content.
Don’t worry if you are not well-versed in writing. We appreciate your thoughts and willingness to share, and our team will help refine your articles if needed. However, we will not alter your intended message and you will still be credited.
- Share your personal experience, mistakes, lessons learnt, tips, advice
- Write as though you are speaking (conversational, informal, ask readers questions)
- Provide examples where relevant
- Insert images for better visuals (remember to credit with a link)
- Paragraphs should be short and concise for enhanced readability
- Write from first-person perspective (I, we, us, etc.) & speak to readers with second-person perspective (you, your, etc.)
- Avoid third-person perspective (he, she, they, etc.)
- It’s okay to use contractions (I’ve, I’m, etc.)
- Bold for important points, italicize to speak to readers
- Any material sourced should be credited (e.g., statistics, quotes, etc.)
- Write down the main ideas of your article in point form first before writing everything
- Recommended a minimum of 500 words for your article
The typical format of an article looks like this:
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when writing:
- How will my article help others?
- Are there any lessons to be learnt?
- Is my article relevant?
- Is my writing engaging?
- Who is this article for?
- What elements should I add to make my article stand out?
Rarefyi reserve the rights to terminate authors’ accounts if the following offences are committed:
- Vulgar, racist, offensive content
- Confidential content
- Plagiarised content
- Duplicate content (content should be unique and not posted elsewhere)
- Inappropriate and graphic content or linking to it
- Multi-level marketing
- Violating third parties’ terms (e.g., submitting competition entry)
Any affiliate links should be stated clearly.
Rarefyi is not accountable for charges against authors committing offences stated above. Authors shall bear integrity, good faith, and diligence when writing articles. Rarefyi reserves the rights to store, remove, and amend articles.
Rarefyi will not divulge any information about authors if they wish to stay anonymous, unless stated offences are committed. Rarefyi will not post articles deemed to be unsuitable/lacking in content.
Opinions expressed by users are solely their own and do not reflect Rarefyi’s viewpoints.